Posts filed under ‘Broadway’
Yes, yes, I’m posting about my recent travels all out of order. I feel I simply must share my Vegas dinner and a show with you though. We had dinner at Origin India and saw Jersey Boys at the Palazzo (extension of the Venetian).
We definitely saved the best for last! Before our last show of the season (Broadway Series South), we had dinner at the new and improved Poole’s Downtown Diner. Then we saw the much anticipated Avenue Q.
This is a bit overdue since we went on April 17, but I’ve been really crazy lately. I had a meeting kinda late, so we couldn’t do the usual try-a-restaurant-in-Raleigh thing. Instead, we drove thru my favorite fast food joint, Bojangles, on the way to the theatre.
- Rent – January 20-25, 2009
- Fiddler on the Roof – March 17-22, 2009
- Legally Blonde – April 14-19, 2009
- The Color Purple – May 12-17, 2009
Wow! DPAC, booked by the Nederlander Company and PFM, promises Wicked in the next season. With Broadway Carolina AND Broadway Series South, Triangle residents’ options for Broadway tours just keep getting better.
Speaking of BSS, they are also now offering season tickets for their 2008-2009 season:
- Rain, the Beatles Experience – Novemeber 4-9, 2008
- Chicago – December 2-7, 2008
- A Chorus Line – January 6-11, 2009
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang – March 31-April 5, 2009
- Happy Days – a New Musical – April 14-19, 2009
- Wizard of Oz – May 5-10, 2009
Now if only the two groups would offer make-your-own-combo season tickets…
March 27 was date night again for my husband and me – Joe’s Place and The Wedding Singer. I’ve been so busy that I’m just now getting around to posting about it.